10 Things I Hate About Cycling
1. Parents who dress their kids in dark colors and then hang out on Cherry Walk, at night.
2. Dogs on 15-foot un-retracted leashes.
3. Cyclists dressed in black without lights.
4. Bicycles with blinding High Intensity headlights.
6. False rain forecasts.
7. Riding behind some guy whose bike shorts don’t cover his hairy ….ehr… coinslot.
8. Pedicab drivers sleeping in the bike lane.
9. Junk bikes that take up space in places where you might otherwise park your bike.
10. SAG (Support And Gear) Vans
[- Bonus] anyone who travels six abreast.